Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Mr Putin - it's ok to be Gay

 Dear Mr Putin

I know you read my blog, so as a friend, I would like to give some advice - it’s the 21st Century, it's ok to be Gay.

I know you live in a hyper Macho society, where the Alpha Male rules and the effeminate man is deemed mentally ill, but judging by your recent actions, I can see that it is not making you happy. You say that you feel threatened by Nato, Ukraine, the west, democracy, the internet and people protesting on the streets, but I’m not buying it. How can a man in control of over 1000 nuclear warheads feel threatened?

Have you heard of Toxic Masculinity?  It refers to the imagined “rules” that men need to act tough and avoid showing all emotions. It leads to damage of their mental health and to suffering both  physically and emotionally. Well I‘ve seen you playing ice hockey, strutting bare chested, etc and don‘t you think this is over doing it a bit? Aren’t you displaying classic symptoms of Toxic Masculinity, over compensating for the real you?

So, If you need to come out, and declare the truth, be brave, have a word with Mr Macron, he‘s French, he will understand. If you do, I can guarantee that you will feel a whole lot better. It will be a release of the real you, a truthful and honest you that will no longer feel threatened by the world.  And the world will learn to love you as you really are, unconditionally.

Have you seen drag race? Did you enjoy it? How magnificent you would look in a big taffeta meringue dress and high heels.

Much Love


Trev   XXX



(if you are wondering why I wrote this,  I very much doubt if the Russian army would fight for a Gay leader, so spread the rumour - Putin is Gay! )

The Past is dead - face up to reality

 I’ve read a lot of history books, but whilst its been interesting to learn how people behaved and dealt with past problems, the study of hi...